Trenton and I tied the knot after a year of dating and knowing that this was what God really wanted for us. We met in a couple of classes that we attended (or should I say I attended, since Trenton skipped several classes!) . He actually helped tutor me and I in return offered him my notes for the classes he always missed. A friend of ours in one of the classes always told me everytime he walked into the room that we would get married someday. I just looked at her like she was out of her mind. To make a long story short, Trenton proposed Memorial day weekend 2007 on one of our camping trips with Kristen and Jason. The amazing wedding took place a short couple of months later with the wonderful help of many family and friends. This was the beginning of an amazing journey in Christ that Trenton and I now encounter day to day.
1 comment:
What a beautiful couple and marriage!
Post a Comment