Our 2008 Christmas ornament from Kristen and Jason. Kristen actually made it. She made a few other ones for a few other couples. If you want to check them out just click on the following link: www.thescurlocks.blogspot.com
I do have to say that God is truly indescribable!
You would never guess that Jez missed her daddy!
Some of the following pictures are Jezebel and Guardian patiently waiting to see what presents they got from the family in TN!
Guardian loves Jezebel's new bed! As long as it gets used that is what matters!
Some more snow in January!
Jezebel trying to move in the snow! You can see her friend on the other side of the fence. His name is Medic!
Here is a picture of a snow pile in a parking lot. That is Trenton posing to show you just how big the pile really is!
1 comment:
I can't imagine that much REAL snow!! We will have to come see you next year for some snow!! I am glad that Jez's sweater fit. Now we gotta see the new house with Jez's new neighbors!
Post a Comment