Friday, October 30, 2009

Random May Pictures

The next few pictures are of Trenton with his new lawnmower and him mowing our yard for the first time at the beginning of May.
Here is a picture of Jez wishing she could go outside. Notice her lovely diaper. Her body decided to go into heat shortly after we moved into the new house! :( However, she does a great job with the diapers! :)
Here is a little birdie that was under the deck that Jezebel tried attacking. I was inside and heard her going after something. I went outside to find this little bird under the deck and Jez trying to catch it.
Here are a couple of pictures of flowers that Trenton brought home to me. I am so blessed to have the husband that I have!
Not sure how well you can see what is in this picture. This is one of the trees in the back yard. There is a squirrel stretched out on the the short limb that is off the big limb. If you look towards the middle you should see it. He didn't even move when we came out! He was obviously pretty comfy!

No comments: