Hanging out with Daddy while he naps on the couch
One night Connor woke up to eat. It was pitch dark in the room, which I thought was odd since I was pretty sure I had plugged the night light in. I woke Trenton up to turn the light in the room on while I was getting Connor, and come to find out the light would not come on. The electricity had gone out! When we were sleeping Trenton said he heard a large boom that sent me flying across the bed (now this is just what he says, I don't remember this at all). Come to find out lightening struck a sidewalk close to our neighborhood and killed the electricity! Connor got to eat by the light of a flashlight as we called the electric company to let them know it had gone out. It was restored a few hours later. However this is what the lightening did to the sidewalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment