Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sarah's Graduation Day

May 23, 2010 was a big day. Sarah graduated from high school, was recognized at church for her achievements, and the boys (Connor and Brennan) were dedicated at the church. Really it was a time where we, the parents, stepped before the church devoting our selves to God, to each other, and to leading the boys to God. This day couldn't have been better!
Here is a picture of almost everyone that came to see Sarah graduate (missing JC, Trenton, and Cole's father). From front to back: Me, Connor, Jason, Kristen, John Curtiss, Mama, Evan, April, Aunt Jeannie, and Wyatt (Cole, Brennan, and Mona are sitting behind Kristen and Jason and not paying attention!) Quite the group if I must say so!
Sarah walking to her seat
Me, Connor, Mama (MiMi), Kristen, and Brennan
Mama and Sarah
Sarah, Connor, and I (poor Connor looks broken in the Moby wrap!)
Kristen, Brennan, Sarah, Connor, and I
The children and grandboys: Kristen, Brennan, Sarah, Connor, me, and John Curtiss
Sarah, Kristen, and Brennan
Nana adoring Connor
Sarah and Nana
Sarah and JC
Mama, Sarah, and JC
John Curtiss, Mama, Sarah, and JC

No comments: